What is digital signature certificate?
Digital Signature Certificate established the identity of the sender for filing or sending documents electronically through the internet. Similar to a handwritten Signature that establishes the signee’s identity and consent, DSC establishes the identity and consent for electronic records.
All government departments in India accept digitally signed documents from CCA like eMudhra, Sify, N-Code, etc.
How do I get a digital signature certificate?
Agencer can help you obtain Class 2 or Class 3 Digital Signatures with a validity of 2 or 3 years. There is no requirement to submit the documents manually or through courier. We can help you obtain Class 2 or Class 3 signatures from a certifying authority like E mudhra, Sify, or N-Code.
All the Digital signatures are provided in FIPS compliant ePass USB token to protect the Signature until the end of the validity.
Document Required for Digital Signature (DSC)
The documents required for digital signatures differ based on the type of applicant.
Class III Digital signature with 2 years validity and secure USB token. Inclusive of all taxes. Courier all over India
Class III Digital signature with 3 years validity and secure USB token. Inclusive of all taxes. Courier all over India
Documents Required for Indian Nationals
The following documents must be submitted by the Indian nationals while applying for Digital Signature Certificate.
- PAN card of the applicant
- Driving License
- Post office ID card
- Bank account Passbook, which contains the photograph, is signed by an individual with attestation by the concerned bank official.
- A photo ID card issued by the ministry of home affairs of the Centre or State Government
- Any photo issued by the Government which bears the Signature of the individual
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License (DL) Registration Certificate (RC)
- Water Bill (not older than three months)
- Electricity Bill (not older than three months)
- Latest Bank statements signed by the bank (not older than three months)
- Service Tax/ VAT Tax/ Sales Tax registration certificate
- Property Tax
Documents for Foreign Nationals
In case the applicant is a Foreign National, he has to submit the following documents for identity and address proof:
- Attested copy of Applicant passport
- Attested copy of VISA (If the applicant is out of the native country)
- Attested copy of Resident Permit Certificate (If the applicant is in India)
- Attested copy of the applicant’s passport.
- Attested copy of any other government-issued address proof.
The following authorities must attest the identity and address proof of foreign nationals:
- Embassy of the Native Country (if the applicant is out of the native country)
- Apostilized by Native Country, after public Notary (if the country is in Hague Convention)
- Consularized by Native Country, after Public Notary (if the country is not Hague Convention)